-->

Berita Kocar Kacir

Motivasi Menulis

What is SSL & SSL Certificates?

What is SSL?

SSL stands for Secure Socker Layer. SSL is a cryptographic protocol that provides security in communicating on the Internet.

What is SSL certificate?

SSL certificate is a public and private key is used to make an SSL connection.

I become dizzy? hahaha.

A simple example. I connected to the internet using a non-encrypted public wifi (hotspot). If I do a search via http://google.com, I typed keywords in google and all the information generated from these searches can be viewed by a user alias sniff wifi others. It's different if I did a search on the HTTPS :/ / encrypted.google.com, keywords and get backlinks from google will be hard / almost not readable by other wifi users.

Well, by accessing the website beginning with HTTPS, then we have to use SSL. Server where the website is hosted, must have an SSL certificate. If not, we will not be able to access the website beginning with HTTPS.

More detailed explanation of SSL can be read on wikipedia. Information clearly shorter nan can be read at DigiCert. More technical information on the TLDP.

Good luck with learning the hard stuff: P
Labels: Network

Thanks for reading What is SSL & SSL Certificates?. Please share...!

0 Komentar untuk "What is SSL & SSL Certificates?"

Back To Top